Book now and stay at the Great Ocean Ecolodge.
A unique wildlife experience on your sustainable holiday.
- Guided dusk walk (4:30pm daily) through the Australian Bush to observe wild kangaroos and koalas and share close encounters with a vanishing species, the Tiger Quoll (the largest marsupial predator on the Australian mainland).
- Afternoon tea -> every day at 4:00 pm
- Continental breakfast -> every day 8 to 9am
- Ensuite room with possibility to upgrade to a sundeck room
- Opportunity to dine in our garden to plate restaurant
- All profits from your stay go to conservation in the Otways
$395AUD per room per night.
Upgrade to a room with a sundeck for an additional $50/night. Please note, there is a 2 night minimum.
To ensure your expectations are met, please view our Booking Terms.